When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the Gallery® steel doors by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the Gallery® can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013.
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations.
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill.