Clopay Canyon Ridge® garage doors take inspiration from the coach house designs of yesteryear and bring them to life with today's technology. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 5-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include: Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White and Primed. (Additional Options).
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® garage doors are built five layers strong. The faux wood-look composite overlay and cladding surface are low maintenance, durable and won't rot, warp or crack.
- Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2).
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013.
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations.
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill.