Clopay’s Premium Series steel doors provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short and long panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- 2-1/8'' aluminum frame provides a virtually maintenance-free, long-lasting door.
- Tempered glass, acrylic or solid aluminum panel options. Insulated glass is also available for increased energy efficiency.
- Tongue-and-groove joint plus vinyl bottom weatherseal with retainer help protect against the elements.
- Integral reinforcing fin provides increased strength and longevity. Heavy-duty steel ball bearing rollers with nylon tires provide quiet operation.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013.
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations.
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill.